Technology and innovation showcase
Expose your construction technology innovation to construction leaders across Canada
The Canadian Construction Association (CCA) is the national voice for the construction industry in Canada representing over 20,000 member firms. We are committed to advancing technology and want to showcase up to 10 innovations over the next twelve months.
1. Showcase your service at Construct Canada show in Toronto: NO FEE
- CCA hosts a booth at the thebuildingsshow.com.
- We can accommodate up to 6 vendors with 3-hour timeslots.
- Tradeshow hours:
- November 28, 10:00 – 17:00
- November 29, 10:00 – 17:00
- November 30, 09:00 – 13:00
- Showcase your innovation to more than 30,000 industry professionals!
2. Connect with leaders in the Canadian construction industry at our annual conference
- The 2019 conference will take place in Bermuda, March 25 – 28. Over 400 delegates get together to hear about new trends, network and socialize. conference.cca-acc.com
- We have two ways to showcase your service during our Innovation Day on March 27.
10 minutes to impress – $3,000
Pitch your solution to an audience of construction industry leaders. This unique session will allow a maximum of 5 companies, 10 minutes each, to present an innovative product or service to the participants in attendance. Your logo will be displayed on the screen during your presentation, and you may provide handouts for delegates. Estimated 350 attendees.
Pods will also be available to each presenter after the presentation, so that you can continue to network with the audience. One presenter per pod.
Innovation Alley technology showcase – $1,000
Pods will be available to you 12:45 – 13:45 after the 10 minutes to impress session to demonstrate your solution and network with the audience. One presenter per pod.
To apply to take advantage of these opportunities to showcase your innovation, complete the following form. Contact [email protected] for more information on attending Construct Canada with us and [email protected] for more information on presenting at our Bermuda conference.