Every decision we make is guided by what’s best for our members and the industry while contributing positively to our communities.
One of the goals of our 5-year strategic plan is to unite the industry while proactively championing national issues that matter. We aim to leverage our membership strength and engage members to build our advocacy. We’re working on deepening our influence with the government, bureaucracy, crown corporations and others essential to a vibrant economy and sustainable construction industry.
- Read about CCA’s 2019 advocacy priorities, what CCA is asking from the government and how you can help. #Construction4CDNs
- In November 2018 CCA held a Hill Day to meet with federal decision-makers about the essential role the industry plays in the lives of Canadians. See photos of the 100+ meetings that took place
- Due to the federal election, we won’t be able to hold a Hill Day in Ottawa in 2019. Instead, our Hill at Home initiative will see our members and partner association representatives reinforce our key advocacy issues by meeting with their Members of Parliament (MP) just before the start of their re-election campaigns. Read more about Hill at Home
- Prompt payment
- To get the credit you deserve for the good works you do, we are asking you to use #CDNConstructionGives when tweeting about causes you support. See #CDNConstructionGives tweets
- Read a summary of our 2018 efforts